EMP cookware is a leading supplier of premium aluminum die casting with global OEM capabilities. We offer design advice, customized options for materials and packaging to meet the specific needs of our customers.
EMP has a R&D team of 10+ people, which can help you analyze product requirements, customize your product design, propose optimization solutions for customized products, and fully realize your ideas.
Consulting service: When there is a problem with the product, we will communicate and provide a solution in a timely manner, and strive to solve the problems encountered in the process of using the product for customers as soon as possible.
Product quality assurance: If there is a quality problem with the product, EMP will take corresponding responsibilities, including return, redo and other services.
Priority service: Customers who have cooperated with EMP once will provide priority service and the most discount in the next cooperation. Strive to ship it to you as soon as possible.
Generally speaking, I hope that EMP's after-sales service will allow customers to have a safe and secure experience.
Packaging material: We will consider the nature, weight, tolerance and transportation environment of the product, and choose the appropriate packaging material, such as carton, plastic, foam, etc.
Packaging size: We will choose the appropriate packaging size according to the size of the product, so that the product can be conveniently packed into the packaging box to avoid falling, bumping, squeezing, etc. during transportation.
Packaging label: To mark on the package box, it is necessary to indicate the product number, batch, weight, production date, shelf life and other information. It can also mark the logo and description of the product, which is convenient for customers to identify and use.
Moisture-proof and sunscreen: For products that are prone to moisture, deterioration, and light, moisture-proof and sunscreen treatments are required, such as adding desiccant, using aluminum foil bags, etc.
Packaging sealing: ensure that the packaging is well sealed to prevent the product from external pollution or dust.
We have high requirements for product packaging. We must ensure that the product packaging is tight and secure so that the customer receives the product intact.
This is our company's quality control process, as shown in the figure, after the product is produced, it will be tested.
1. Trial-manufacture products in small batches, analyze and improve the production process.
2. We will conduct IPQC test.
3. After the product is qualified, we will pack it and do OQC test.
Our strict quality control system ensures that every piece of cookware is manufactured to the highest standards. From raw material inspection to final product testing, we use state-of-the-art equipment and technology to ensure the quality and safety of cookware.
This is the production process of our company, and the pictures show the production process made by our company for customers in detail.
1. We will choose the appropriate material and melt it according to the customer's requirements, and then design the mold according to the drawing.
2. Degating, surface treatment, cleaning and other processes for the product.
3. The most important part is to inspect the die castings to find out the unqualified products.
4. Finally, the product is packaged and shipped, and the perfect product is delivered to the customer.
1. Deliver out by DHL, FEDEX, UPS for samples. Or according to customers' requirement.
Mass produciton: By air or by sea. (FOB, CIP, DDP, EXW)
2. Payment terms: We accept all kinds of payment terms, T/T, O/A, L/C, D/P etc. The common one is 30% deposit, 70% against B/L copy.